Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Memory Box part two

Greetings!  I'm back with another quick post.  Last year I showed a memory box for my friend Mary Ann's retirement party.  This spring I was asked to make another set.  The box and pattern were different but the meaning was the same...to help make a memorable keepsake for a coworker who will be missed.  This set was made for my friend (Hi Stacey) to give to her friend.  I love decoupage with napkins.  It's very relaxing and I love watching the pattern emerge!  These beautiful pink napkins were purchased at Party City.
This box started out dark brown with words all over it.
 
Washi Tape covers the rough napkin edges.
Inside the lid and the back of the mini cover were lined with pink card stock to cover the rough edges.
Hole cut in the top so people can drop in their cards.
A mini cover can be attached with foam tape to create a solid lid after the party.
Several different designs of butterflies were stamped on blank cards.
Sign to encourage everyone to offer their own thoughts and congratulations.


Full set with coordinating greeting card.
Retirement greeting card
Make my day and drop me a note! Until next time...HAPPY CRAFTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment