Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Spring is teasing us

Like most of us here in the northeast part of the country, I am ready for spring.  It's been a long, cold winter and I want to feel the warm breezes on my face again.  The temperature has been doing it's usual roller coaster ride - teasing us with 40s and then dipping back down to below freezing.  I want the pot holes filled and the flowers blooming.  My favorite thing about spring is having lunch in my car with the windows open and classical music on the radio.  It's a great stress reducer in the middle of the workday.  What's your favorite thing about spring?
Two-sided ATC - blue Dew Drops highlight the eggs in the nest.
Stay warm, my friends!  Spring is around the corner...and it's only two weeks until opening day!

No comments:

Post a Comment