Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Creating for "My Craft Room"

Autumn greetings!

My home studio time has really suffered the last couple of months.  We were a victim of the flooding that swept through Southeast Michigan this summer and although we were very blessed that the water was rain water and not sewage, it still caused a little bit of havoc around here.  We tore apart the whole basement to remove the carpeting and I have been busy re-stamping my entire index of rubber stamps.  It's truly a labor of love but it is very time consuming.  Luckily, I have been able to do some crafting at work.  One of the perks of working in a scrapbook store is that I can make store samples! 

If you have a chance, check out My Craft Room on the web or Facebook!  If you're local, come on it and see what we have for you.  Half of the store is rubber stamps/scrapbooking and the other half is specialty yarn.  I don't knit or crochet, but seeing all these beautiful soft yarns could change my mind!  Here are the cards I've made since August.  Some of these are really basic, but it is so much fun coming home from work with my fingers covered with ink.



Card taught at my first class in September

Card taught at my second class in October

Card taught at my second class in October

Card taught at my second class in October

Card taught at my first class in September







Still needs "something"

Still needs "something"





Tag art


No comments:

Post a Comment