Pages

Friday, May 27, 2016

Time for play

Hi everyone ... Happy Friday!  I have a card to share with you today.  I see it as either a birthday or save the date card because of the time theme.  Let's get started.  There is a list of supplies at the bottom of the post.



I chose three different designs from the 6x6 Accomplished Authentique paper pad.  I am using the small brick, keys and clocks designs.  They all heavily feature black on them so I went with black cardstock and ribbon, as well.


Using a sketch that I found online, I cut the  paper into panels and layered them on the black cardstock with double sided adhesive.  To create the decorative embellishment for the card, I grabbed an Eco Board Inchie and painted it with black chalkboard paint.


When it was dry, I glued a metal timepiece charm to it.  The focal point of the card is a big Kraft clock face, with a metal disk and a single black Dew Drop glued to it.  The Eco Board square is layered on top of the clock face.  A big black bow balances out the design and keeps it from appearing bottom heavy.



6x6 Authentique Accomplished scrapbook paper pad
Eco Board inchie
Clock charm
Dew Drops
Ribbon
Double-sided adhesive (for paper panels & clock face)
Tacky Glue (for inchie, charms and Dew Drop)
And if you need a really cool clock face, check out Watch Time Fly in the collage section, or maybe the
Time Is On Your Side stamp set






No comments:

Post a Comment