Pages

Friday, June 9, 2017

A little whimsical Patriotism

Hello again!  I had a lot of fun with this Foundations Decor project this month.  Or should I say we had fun...Uncle Sam and me!



Altered Pages and Foundations Decor are partnering this month to bring you some fun with their wonderful wooden projects.  We've already seen some really beautiful projects.  I hope you enjoy this one, too.  For the step by step photos, please visit my post over at Altered Pages Artsociates.

Supplies Used:
Foundations Decor Uncle Sam
Little Birdie paper roses
Bazzill 12" scrapbook border 
Glam Gold stickers
Dew Drops
Multi-surface Glue
Acrylic paints

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

  1. this is awesome my friend . I love to see all the USA patriotic creations. x

    ReplyDelete