Pages

Friday, July 28, 2017

Bubble Your Troubles Away


Happy Friday everyone.  My project this week allowed me to get messy, happy, painty fingers!  How?  I made several monoprints with my gel plate for the under-the-sea theme of today's card project.  The prints are in a variety of beautiful blues, greens and purples.  Lost Coast Designs has the most awesome background stamp which gave great motion to the "water".  A couple stamps from the Mailbox Muse mermaid kit complete the scene.

The how-to info for these two cards is posted over at the Altered Pages blog, which you can see by clicking HERE.







I have a lot more mermaid cutting out to do to put the rest of the cards together but I really want you to see how pretty the rest of these backgrounds are.







Products used:
Lost Coast Designs stamp
Gel Press Plate
Brayer
Assorted Acrylic Paints
Texture Tools
Gelatos
Water Brushes
Pigment Inks
Embossing Powder
Dye Ink
Sponges & Baby Wipes
Mailbox Muse Mermaid Stamp Set
Stamp Placer or Acetate
Foam Adhesive Squares & Glue 



No comments:

Post a Comment