Pages

Friday, September 28, 2018

A few bookmarks with Prima

I've been making a lot of bookmarks lately.  Every year I like to give a token gift to my co-workers for Christmas.  Last year it was plastic candy canes full of candy and this year it's going to be bookmarks. I'm making a lot of them so that each person can choose a design that they like best.


All of these bookmarks came from one paper pad by Prima.  It has designs in several earthtones so they all play really well together.



There are pages in this Prima Life Time paper pad that have tiny elements and they work beautifully on small size projects like bookmarks, tags and ATCs.


After matching up backgrounds to color card stock, I tried out several layouts on each one until I found the looks that I liked best.

The images below are in sets of two.  Each bookmark in the photo has the same background paper.  I posted them together to show the different looks you can get using the same set.








1 comment: