Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2014

ICAD Week 4

This was such an unusual week for me.  I had to spend a lot of time in my mom's tiny senior apartment kind of watching over her (while staying out of the way).  Thank goodness for ICAD and my art-on-the-go kit!  Two and a half days of nothing but sitting around.  Yes, she has a TV.  No, she doesn't have cable.  And she isn't much of a conversationalist anymore so I was pretty much on my own for amusement.  Below are my cards for the week and a lot of extras.  Most of them are backgrounds because I was operating on very little sleep and it got increasingly difficult to create.

Here is the weekly prompt:
 
And here is the daily:


And here are my cards for the week:
 
Beach Umbrella
 
Star Wars - old postage stamp borders
 
Brown - image from www.alteredpages.com
 
Maple Leaves
 
Magnifying Glass
 
Album Cover
 
Robot

And, in no particular order, here are my extras.  Most still need work and may show up later in the project.
 




















 
 
 
Have a great week everyone.  HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY to all of my fellow Americans


1 comment:

  1. WOW! You made great use of your time!! I love them all!!

    ReplyDelete