Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

A little tag art

Hi friends!  Going away parties are always full of mixed emotions for me.  I'm happy for my friend or coworker who is moving on to bigger and better things, but I'm also sad that I won't see them as often.  So when I find myself giving a going away present I like to make it personal.  Today's project is a gift tag for a going away present. If you are interested in seeing the step-by-step photos, please hop over to my post on the Altered Pages Artsociates blog.

There are a lot of layers of texture on this miniature art project.  I hope you will have fun making your own tag art!  Come back again tomorrow for another project idea from the Altered Pages Design Team.



Supplies

Gelatos  
Altered Pages.com collage – Travel Images XL
Altered Pages.com collage – All Things French Mailbox Muse kit
Gesso  



No comments:

Post a Comment