Pages

Friday, September 23, 2016

Beautiful Ladies ATCs

Hi, two weeks ago I promised to share the complete altered pocket page with you that I was creating with unusual card bases.  Today, I have a lot of photos for you.  There is a long list of supplies so I'll list them at the end of the post.  If you want to see a close-up of each of these cards, please see my post over at Altered Pages Artsociates, the Altered Pages blog.  And be sure to submit your original ATC are photos and scans to be featured on the blog!


There are nine ATC cards involved in the project, which means 18 different designs.  Here we go...



And here are the cards inside the plastic pocket page.  The page is folded into three and fits inside a standard #10 envelope!




Supplies found at Altered Pages:




No comments:

Post a Comment