Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2016

New Year's holiday card

Greetings! We're sharing holiday projects with you this month and I have a quick and easy New Year's collage card. The collage images at Altered Pages can be great for every project from a basic note card to a complex and intricate 3D project. Your imagination is the limit. At least that's usually the only limitation. I have another one right now. About 95% of my crafting items are in storage boxes. That's okay because these few collage sheets I had pulled out for Christmas were great choices for a quick little card.





Here are the supplies I used today:

Collage Sheets:
New Years Revelry
Ring in the New Year
Holiday Pets
Young Lovers

Also:
wine goblet charm 
glue stick



P.S. - I'm really looking forward to getting my art supplies set back up in my new studio space.  It's a little bare right now!


No comments:

Post a Comment