Pages

Friday, December 8, 2017

Ready to ring in the New Year

Today I have a tag that would be a lovely addition to that hostess gift you're taking with you on New Year's Eve.  Perfect for a gift package or hanging on a bottle of wine, this tag will let you ring in the New Year on a festive note.



My inspiration for this tag was the lovely lady in black and white.  I saw her on the Life in the 20s collage sheet and had to use the image.  Don't you just love flappers with all the fringe? 

I made an urban background with a brick stencil and two colors of ink.  I chose one of the clocks on the Time Travel stencil that is about to hit 12:00 midnight.  The bricks and clock are available at Altered Pages and they are two of my favorite stencils.  I added a cityscape with silver ink windows and then layered on some fancy lace and holiday collage images.  

Now...where's the party?



Supplies used:
Bricks stencil
Time Travel stencil
Ink
Lace & fibers
Tacky Glue (to hold down the lace)
Double-sided adhesive
Black rhinestone (for the clock center)

Collages:
Life in the 20s
Calendar Numbers 1-31
Dressed To Ring In the New Year





No comments:

Post a Comment