Pages

Friday, June 22, 2018

John Wayne...The Duke

All through the month of June Altered Pages is celebrating men.  The men in my family love to spend Sundays watching Westerns and there's no cowboy more manly than John Wayne, The Duke.  My card today on the Altered Pages Artsociates page is an homage to those rugged men in movie Westerns.  



I found a great black and white image of John Wayne (please don't ask me what movie it's from) in an old Mailbox Muse kit.  There were other Hollywood collages in that kit, which is where the words came from.  The other cowboy images were on the Old West and Vintage Cowboy sheets.  


The black bar border and white stars border gave me the old-time movie feel I was looking for.  I rounded out the design with two rubber stamps from the Muse Hollywood Movies stamp set.


Supplies Used:
Old West collage
Black ink (to edge the images)

And if you like cowboys, check out this kit!  There is only one left!!


No comments:

Post a Comment