Pages

Friday, January 23, 2015

An Old-Fashioned Romance





Hello again!  The season of romance is upon us.  Valentine's Day is just a few weeks away and I have a canvas today to get us into a romantic mood.  As you all know, the Altered Pages Design Team has been playing with all sorts of Deco Art products this month.  Today I've used crackle paste, antiquing medium, matte varnish and a gorgeous floral stencil.  Combine them with a lovely Altered Pages Young Lovers Valentine collage, some paper flowers and other embellishments and I have a vintage-looking canvas!


If you're interested in seeing the Snapguide tutorial, please pop on over to the Altered Pages Artsociates blog and check it out!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I appreciate all of the support and comments everyone shares with me.  Until next time...Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment