Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Feeling Punkish

Feeling a little punkish today.  Steampunk-ish, that is!  Steampunk is a little out of my comfort zone but I love the projects my teammates have shared.  Today I started with a wonderful folding card.  the four pages all fold in and the card becomes a box-like square.  Each of the flaps is meant to hold an oversize tag but I haven't started on those yet.  The stencils and cutting dies are from my own collection.  That's really one of the things I love best about the Altered Pages collage sheets.  No matter what your favorite medium, you can incorporate them! 

Each side of this multi-panel card has five 6" x 6" panels and two 2.5" x 6" panels

The small panels fold up inside to create pockets.








I hope you enjoyed today's project.  Stop over by Altered Pages for more info about the images used and to be inspired to create your own art.  Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment