Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Butterfly Canvas

Hello friends!

This is an 8x10 canvas.  It was originally going to be for a group challenge on Facebook, but I never got it completed in time.  I've been working on this canvas off-and-on for months.  I bring it down off the shelf and tweak something then put it back.  I think I'm finally ready to share it.

There is a long list of products used and I'm not even sure I remember everything I've done to it.  I'll note what I can below for you.  I hope you like it!

 
 
Supplies used (at least, those I can remember):
Tim Holtz distress paints
Tim Holtz tissue paper
Fresco white chalk ink
Gesso
Tim Holtz distressed leaf cutting die
Bazzill black border
Tim Holtz rub-ons
The Crafter's Warehouse stencil
The Robin's Nest Dew Drops - mini pink & yellow, regular crystal clear
Sharpie markers - black and white
Stamper's Anonymous clock stamp
Stamp Camp foreign text background stamp
USArt Quest amethyst mica flakes
Terri Sproul mica mixers in rose
Matte finish sealer


Until next time...Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment