Pages

Friday, August 12, 2016

Harvesting the Grape

Hello everyone!  If you ask parents of school aged children they might tell you that summer is almost over.  After all, school will be starting soon if your local district hasn't already begun.  As autumn draws closer, I think of the fall vegetable and fruit harvests.  It's my favorite season and I look forward to the fall colors and cooler temps.  I've tried to capture some of that in my card today.


The collage image is mounted on cardstock and attached with foam squares so that the card isn't just flat.  I added a few paper flowers and some Dew Drops in the same basic color scheme as the background.  There is still plenty of space to add a sentiment later...or not. 

If you would like to see the rest of the process, please visit my post at Altered Pages Artsociates.

Supplies used:
Sheet music paper, cut to size
Card stock

Come back again and see what other projects the Altered Pages Design Team has to share with you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment