Pages

Friday, October 12, 2018

Halloween Pocket Page, part two

As promised, I have the flip side of my altered pocket page for Halloween.  For this side, I used all black and white collage images from Altered Pages.



In my first post for this project, I told you how I try to blend in the white edges of the paper with ink on color collages.  The rule is not as hard and fast with black and white images. Sometimes you need a fine line of paper around the image to make it stand out.  If you layer all black and grey images without the little "halo" you might not see everything.  



As with the color collages, paper matters.  I used white paper for everything on this project.  I like black and white images for Halloween because they somehow just feel spookier! 



No comments:

Post a Comment