Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2014

ICAD 2014: Week three

Welcome back!  It's been three weeks since I accepted the Index-Card-A-Day challenge.  Some days have been a breeze and some have had me stumped.  This was a pretty good week!  I am really having fun with this.  It's not to late to join in the fun!  Visit the ICAD FAQ page.  You don't have to go back and do the first three weeks (unless you want to).  Just grab some index cards and go!

Here are this week's prompts:



And here are my cards:

Stickers - I just ran a couple of markers over the card first for the ground and sky.
Roll the Dice
Polka Dots - gelatos, stencil and baby wipe
 
Orange - images from AlteredPages.com
Harry Potter
  
Candy Wrapper - I didn't have one to use
 
Repeating Pattern
Thanks for stopping by and paying me a visit.  Drop me a line and let me know you've been here!  And let me know if you are playing along!  See you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment