Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

I.C.A.D. Week Two

I fell a little behind this week.  I got caught up in a prompt that just did not speak to me. I just got stuck for a couple of days on "toy camera" and then I shook it off and did my own thing to get back on track.  Here were the prompts for this week:
 
 

And here are my cards!
Mandala - I had no idea and had to look it up

1. Oriental art. a schematized representation of the cosmos, chiefly characterized by a concentric configuration of geometric shapes, each of which contains an image of a deity or an attribute of a deity.
2. (in Jungian psychology) a symbol representing the effort to reunify the self. 
Alphabet - clipped from coupons and advertisements
The Beatles-the sub is clip art
Toy Camera?  I don't think so.  ;-)
Paisley
Book Review
Magenta
Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you're playing along with this fun challenge.  Nothing wrong with spending a few minutes being creative every day!!  Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment